20% more educational options to choose from!
Plus, new products and product demonstrations on the exhibit floor.
Register today using code: source15
– Dig deeper into a specific topic during preconference sessions on Monday, Jan. 26. Choose from full-day or half-day options such as:
How to Effectively Command a WUI Incident | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Jeff Brand, Battalion Chief (ret.), Cal Fire
In Honor of The Charleston 9: A Study of Change Following Tragedy | 8:00 am – Noon
David Griffin, Captain, Charleston, SC, FD
When Efficiency Consultants Come Knocking | 8:00 am – Noon
Richard Gasaway, Gasaway Consulting Group
Taking It to the Streets: San Diego and Buildings on Fire | 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
John Fisher, Battalion Chief, San Diego, CA, Fire Rescue
Christopher J. Naum, Chief of Training, Command Institute, Washington, DC
The New Firefight: How to Identify, Survive and Master Modern Fire Dynamics 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
James Dalton, Firefighter, Chicago, IL, FD
Peter Van Dorpe, Asst. Chief, Algonquin-Lake in the Hills, IL, FD
Opening Ceremony and Keynote Presentation
Tuesday, Jan. 27 | 10:15 am
Change is in the Wind
A motivational presentation about the wave of change in the fire service and how your department can implement changes when barriers exist.
Presented by Derek Alkonis, Battalion Chief, Los Angeles County, CA, FD
As Firehouse Sees It
Join us as Firehouse Editor-in-Chief Tim Sendelbach shares the vision of Firehouse and how we intend to meet the needs of the next generation of fire service leaders.
Tim Sendelbach, Editor-in-Chief, Firehouse
Exhibit Hall Highlights
- Exhibit floor product demonstrations – Try products before you buy them! See an auto extrication demonstration from FS3 and vehicle stabilization demonstrations from Paratech and Res-Q-Jack.
- Firefighter Throwdown – The most exciting Crossfit competition just for First Responders
- Mechanics clinic – Get troubleshooting and how-to tips from apparatus and fire equipment manufacturers as well as fleet professionals
- Moderated panels – Without question a program you don’t want to miss! Sessions will address Tactics and Training for the Modern Fireground and Navigating the Turbulent Seas of Change.
- Firehouse Fever – Register to win daily prizes! Stop by participating companies daily and enter to win great prizes.
Firehouse World Mobile App:
The Information You Need – When You Need It!
- Map of exhibit hall – Easily navigate the show floor
- Exhibitor listing – Quickly locate exhibitors on your ‘must-see’ list
- Dashboard – Keep organized with up-to-the-minute exhibitor, speaker and conference information
- Show alerts – Receive timely announcements delivered to your smartphone
- My Schedule – Organize your day with one click
- Built-in Twitter feed – Follow and join in the show chatter
- Entertainment – Access information on local attractions, nightlife and restaurants
Scan the QR code for easy download
Expo After Hours –
• Plan on attending the Fire Etc. 12th Annual Networking Event from 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm, Tuesday, Jan. 27 at the Fire Museum located at Pioneer Hook and Ladder Company, 1572 Columbia St., San Diego. (Shuttles will be available from the convention center to the Fire Museum beginning at 5:00 pm, immediately after the show floor closes.
• Special performance by Aaron Tippin. Wednesday, January 28 starting at 3:30 in Ballroom AB.
Free to all attendees.
Complimentary beer, wine and soda provide by Sutphen. Get your FREE ticket at booth #1117.